- 8 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
The Vineyard Villa is the perfect country escape and only a five minute drive to the Dubbo CBD. Relax on the large, north-facing deck and take in the incredible sunset or take a stroll through our manicured estate including stunning 300 year old gums that line the banks of the Macquarie River.
Our location allows easy access to the city’s restaurants, pubs, attractions and night life; yet is far enough away that you can experience the tranquillity and privacy that country living has to offer.
- Sleeps 4 guests with the option to sleep additional 4 guests with out rollaway enhancement (maximum 8 guests).
- 2 x Loft bedrooms (Queen beds, quality linen).
- Luxurious upstairs bathroom, featuring a 2-person stone bath.
- Downstairs powder room.
- Self-contained kitchen.
- Open-living plan.
- Wi-Fi access available.
- Complimentary undercover parking (up-to 3 vehicles).
- 4 x Additional single roll away beds available (extra surcharge per night).
- Close proximity to the river.
Make your stay extra special by adding a grazing box, bottle of sparkling or romantic surprise. Our event coordinators can tailor something to make your stay memorable, simply contact us for more details.
We require a minimum for 48 hours’ notice for all special requests.
- Vineyard Villa is in close proximity to Lazy River Estate Function Centre, which hosts private functions. Some noise may carry across from the centre, however all of our functions finish by midnight. Whilst we try our best to ensure that guests utilising the accommodation have a pleasant and peaceful experience, please check with the team prior to booking if you are concerned this will affect your stay.
- A 2 night minimum stay is required. During peak times (long weekends, school holidays) this minimum stay may be increased.
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Sorry, not pets