The story of how we met goes a little like this… we met after a few beers at the pub on ANZAC day in 2017 (we went to high school together but weren’t friends lol).
The most memorable moment from our day was… the excitement of our kids & the bridal party entrances.
We’re so glad we… just did us, everything was completely our style, we didn’t follow “traditions” we just focused on what mattered to us, we didn’t listen to controversial opinions as it was our wedding no one else’s & our loved ones respected that.
After our wedding, we set off… for a mini moon & plan to head to NZ for our anniversary
- Venue - Lazy River Estate
- Photographer - The Moonstone Collective
- Videographer - Copper Co Photography
- Celebrant - Pippa Moore
- Dress - Lace & Beads and custom Etsy sleeves
- Bridesmaid dresses -Various online boutiques
- Hair -Arcana Hair Design
- Makeup - Tay Radford
- Suits - Harry's for Menswear
- Catering - Lazy River Estate
- Venue Styling - The bride
- Flowers - Denise's Flower Studio
- Music/DJ - Sam Coon
- Wedding bands - Michael Hill and Wallace Bishop