The most memorable moment from our day was… cocktail hour and the dessert table for sure! This got so many people relaxed, mingling, and listening to some great tunes by Duncan Ferguson.
The song for our first dance was… we didn’t do a first dance! Our MC surprised us with guests writing anonymous quotes etc in a card that they later read out for us all. Some where really quite funny while others were inspiring and heart felt.
We’re so glad we… took all our bridal photos before the ceremony! This allowed us to fully embrace the day without constantly leaving our guests. The only time we left was to get sunset photos while guests finished up the last of their cocktails to transition into the reception. We also had so much fun with a photo booth and a dessert table by Sugar Lane! No desserts were wasted.
- Venue - Lazy River Estate
- Photographer - Snaps by Madds
- Celebrant - Rachel Viant
- Dress - The Wedding Shoppe
- Bridesmaid dresses - The Iconic
- Hair - Hair Tales by Charlie
- Makeup - Danielle Pearce
- Suits - Harry's for Menswear
- Catering - Lazy River Estate
- Venue Styling - Ourselves
- Flowers - Denise's Flower Studio
- Music/DJ - Duncan Ferguson
- Dessert table - Sugar Lane