The story of how we met goes a little like this… we met at a Dubbo Young Professionals event. Miriam wanted to know a bit more about local running paths in Dubbo and Tim wanted to get back into running. The rest is history!
The most memorable moment from our day was… the speeches
We’re so glad we… went with share plates for dinner, had a wedding during autumn and opened the venue (and bar tab!) to our guests straight after the church ceremony. We also stayed onsite at the Vineyard Villa the night before, getting ready and the wedding night – it was such beautiful accommodation and so convenient! We loved the simple but elegant style of the LRE venue, you can decorate as little or as much as you want. We had simple white linen and olive touches as well as fairy lights, the venue itself was beautiful enough on its own!
After our wedding, we set off on our honeymoon to… Lake Crackenback and Mount Kosciuszko
- Venue - Lazy River Estate
- Photographer – Lauren Anne Photography
- Dress – a custom dress by Lilly Bridal
- Bridesmaid dresses - Revelry
- Hair – Split Endz Hair Studio
- Makeup – Tay Radford Makeup Artist
- Suits – Harry's For Menswear
- Catering – Lazy River Estate
- Venue Styling – Taylormade Wedding and Events
- Flowers – Denise’s Flower Studio
- Wedding bands - Kings Hall Jewellers
- Earrings - Peggy & Twig