The story of how we met goes a little like this… I own the riding centre in Dubbo and Ben came on a trail ride with a group of friends.
The most memorable moment from our day was… walking down the aisle to my handsome husband and the whole ceremony was so beautiful and memorable.
The song for our first dance was… I don't dance by Lee Bryce.
We’re so glad we… had our first dance on the deck under the festoon light. It looked so magical. Staying in the Vineyard Villa was also amazing!
After our wedding, we set off on our honeymoon to… Noosa, Queensland.
- Venue - Lazy River Estate
- Photographer - Nicole McGuire Photography
- Celebran - Rachel Viant
- Dress - Penrith Bridal
- Bridesmaid dresses - The Wedding Shoppe
- Hair - Hair Tales by Charlie
- Makeup - Bronwyn Davis
- Suits - Harry's for Menswear
- Catering - Lazy River Estate
- Venue Styling - My sister
- Flowers - La Petite Florist
- Music/DJ - Sam Coon (live music) and Jo Bones (DJ)
- Equipment Hire - Adors Dubbo